- November 14, 2017
- Posted by: Crestsage Team
- The Business Development Officer is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new leads to support the business.
- This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter; able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
RECOMMENDED TRAINING: Digital Marketing Skills
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the our product and Service Model; identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects; build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communication via telephone, electronic mail and follow-up on outreach in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Sales and customer service experience.
- Excellent client service skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized, process oriented; demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed sales and activity quotas.
- Have excellent customer services skills with opportunity for advancement within a growing team!