- November 14, 2017
- Posted by: Crestsage Team
- This person will ensure the implementation and deployment of IT Systems across the IT Department’s area of responsibility.
- Manages and develops available resources in the assigned unit/department in compliance with IT systems plan; acts as the liaison of the Group IT Department throughout the implementation and deployment of Group projects with the assigned team; manages, implements and ensures the coherence of action plans required for the completion of projects within her/his scope of expertise in order to achieve fixed targets; establishes and respects the defined budget requirements; manages and reports to senior management on KPIs across the assigned area of responsibility; and ensures the implementation and compliance with the overall procedures and operating instructions relevant to Quality, Safety and Environment, within the scope of her/his duties and in compliance with the rules defined by the Group.
- Bachelors’ Degree with a major in IT Systems or Engineering.
- Specific experience in managing ERP Project Management implementation and rollouts is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com